These were created for Hexographer by Inkwell Ideas, Inc. They are hereby released to the public domain and/or all rights to the icons are released where that is not possible.
To use them you’ll need the Pro version of Hexographer. Follow these steps:
- Unzip the file somewhere on your computer.
- Open Hexographer and create or load a new map.
- Go to the “Configure Hexes” tab and click the “Import Settings” button near the bottom.
- Use the file browser that appears, browse to the place where you unzipped the files and choose for the multicolored.properties file.
- Back in the “Configure Hexes” tab, near the bottom, click “Apply.” Go back to your map and any terrain type which has a multicolored icon should be changed.